AES + F are my new favourite thing

Anonymous –   – (April 1, 2011 at 1:13 AM)  

I saw this work at last years Sydney Biennial. It was held in a circular room with three long screens wrapped along the wall with the video installation playing out on each one, at times in synch or showing different or correlating scenes. Stunning in it's vision and epic to say the least the effect was a brilliant giddy inducing one as I tried to take in and acknowledge all that was happening. Worthy of longer than the 20 minutes I sat there.

HR  – (April 1, 2011 at 1:26 AM)  

I recently saw their work Last Riot 2 at MONA. Same deal three big screens and amazing score by Autechre. Its such a different experience to seeing it online, a completely encompassing and unsettling experience.

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP